Looking for cleaning recipes?
Try this soft scrub around your house. A clean house with no harmful chemicals. Rid your house of toxic products.
- 1/2 cup natural liquid soap (castile soap)
- 4tsp vegetable glycerine
- 2 Cups Baking soda
- 15 drops essential oil (i used lemon)
Mix Thoroughly. It should mix up into a thick paste. If it is too runny, add by tablespoon, more Baking Soda. If it is too thick, add more liquid soap.
Store the paste in a glass jar and use as needed. Just dip your cleaning cloth in the jar and wipe your counter. I use this on a glass stove top and on the water deposits around the bathroom taps. You will feel better knowing you are not putting harmful chemicals down the sink and into the environment.
Got more natural recipes you’d like to share? We’d like to hear from you. Just put them in a comment below and we will add them to this page!
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Upcoming Workshops and Info Sessions - May 16, 2017
- What are some red flags everyone needs to watch out for when purchasing Essential Oils? - April 17, 2017
- Essential Oils for Horses – Lavender - February 11, 2017