THIS OIL IS considered the “king of oils, ” Frankincense promotes feelings of peace and overall wellness. It safe to use “neat” on the horse’s skin to help with minor cuts, scrapes or abrasions and can be used in concert with other oils to enhance the effect of all of the oils.
Please like and share.
Would you like additional information regarding using essential oils with your horse… Please download the cheat sheet.
You can use Frankincense:
- SKIN OINTMENT – to promote skin rejuvenation and healing. Can be used to promote healthy skin.
- AROMATICALLY – To promote calming, relaxation and grounding. Great for horses and riders as a focus prior to entering the show ring.
- Allow the horse to “smell” directly from the bottle to help promote grounding and focus.
Latest posts by admin (see all)
- Upcoming Workshops and Info Sessions - May 16, 2017
- What are some red flags everyone needs to watch out for when purchasing Essential Oils? - April 17, 2017
- Essential Oils for Horses – Lavender - February 11, 2017